Tuesday, August 18, 2009

getting older

My aunt is getting older in a way that is not hm accepted nowadays? She is becoming more and more dependant- she needs support otherwhise she will live but the quality of her lif is getting lower and lower. I visited her last week and at first I was shocked - for a time being everyone was and is fit in my family. Ok my grandparents get older and older still they can do many things alone- my grandma is even using laptop and internet - thx to her the university has its web page, they both use mobiles and then u see a person who is younger than them but who is phisically and mentally much older than them. What woulde be our thoughts? mine were mixed from confusion how come and why this things happen and we cannot prevent them, through feeling guilty why for me as young person it is so hard to find patience and power to interact more with elderly till thought how current society becomes not supportive for the family.

1 Comments:

At 11:55 PM , Blogger Jody Curvey said...

getting old suck. hey listen, you can email me at jodycurvey@yahoo.com
i like chicks from europe. they have more knowledge than chicks in the states. i see that your from poland. americans call chcisk from poland ''polish girls''. most american dont like when american dudes like foreign chicks. btw: chicks mean women. there's a actress by the name robin coleman. she's an american gladiator, and i like her a lot. she was in ''madea goes to jail''. she was born in friendsville, texas, which is a town in houston. i live in houston, texas. robin coleman is swedish and dutch. she's very cool, big, and strong. my best wishes goes to your aunt. my mother is also getting up in age. she's in her early 50's.

my blogger avatar has a photo of barack obama (the presidnt of america). i stop using my photo, because i dont blog anymore, except when im commenting to your blogs.

anyway i hope to hear from you some day. remember my email is jodycurvey@yahoo.com
i also have yahoo answers and yahoo chat. keep traveling. say hi to your parents for me. bye sibulka

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home