Sunday, June 14, 2009

no more facebook in my life

Ok I will not delete my account but spending the whole day logged in, taking few tests every day omg didnt even notice when I became so fb addcited, wasting my time and even worse becoming such exhibitionist. And the craziest thing is that 1 month ago i was totally not ableto understand how one can spend so much time on it and soon I spent more than 1 hour a day? so this phase of my life - when yo feel ur useless enough to abuse fb, when u cannot or are too lazy to spend time in active way and finally when you realize that you don't have time for other things is over ...

2 Comments:

At 12:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I just wanted to say, I saw your picture on google....

Just wante dto say you have beautiful hair!

 
At 10:30 AM , Blogger Monia said...

Can't believe in what I have just read! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home