Thursday, June 11, 2009

so this is it

What do I mean by that?
This is end of huge chapter in my life- not counting primary school and sailing the longest one-unfortunatelly it still not university whith which im still fighting and striving - I ended chapter called actve AIESEC member.
Is hsould be hard to summarize and finish but for me the hardest is im totally not in the mood- dunno am I only oriented in present moment not in the past, but thinking of my plans and activities also not in the future?
I feel that I froze my life till October or maybe even till January?no idea why juz feel Im between and maybe i needed time in between to connect to myself and to decide in a conscious way what is my next chapter? or maybe life, at least mine doesnt need chapters?First time from many years Im not in the rush, not from one place to another, actually I dont even have my home - I have my room in my home town:/ I don't have my source of income so actually in the age of 24 i could think I'm a looser in my life, but I don't I just think my life was too full of people, emotions, adventures and it's time to slow down and relax I think I dream of loneliness and now I go to super cool family breakfast - home has indeed its advantages

1 Comments:

At 6:33 PM , Blogger Cea said...

Hey Aga!

I was thinking of you and I ended up in your blog. funny :)

I hope you're well and you're having a great time in Malaysia.
Are you there for the Alumni congress or as an OC?

About what you wrote here... I understand it. I'm feeling the same thing right now... I'm more or less done with AIESEC, I'm finishing university

I still have a place in Trieste though whenever you feel like having a trip to Italy :)

Hugs and enjoy your time in Malaysia!

Sara

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home