Tuesday, August 18, 2009

what happened in the mean time?Family holiday


amazing fact was travelling with my family- both parents and my cousine surprising and challenging mix but good fun -
everyone willing to see as much as possible so travelling from one city to another in one day including some cathedrals and airshows to finish with some kinghts fight - good fun

afterwards there was a time of travelling around some airplanes events- seeing people who can do amazing things in the air, playing with risk- impressive but totally not my story

First part of holiday with family- coming back to the old time and renting a sailing boat for one day.
A little bit expensive, a little bit random cause we ended up only two of us me and my mum but also amazing- seeing and feeling I still remember and know how to sail even if it's a little bit windy and I'm on board only with my mum;-)
I also noticed I really miss it and need to run my life in more organized way.

1 Comments:

At 11:32 PM , Blogger Jody Curvey said...

hello sibulka. my name is jody curvey. you might have remembered me from some of your other posts months ago. i've been following your post for some time now. i live in america, houston, texas. you look just like your mother.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home