Tuesday, August 18, 2009

travelling= blogging

I dunno why but always while travelling there is enough time to blog:D. maybe because my travelling habits- doing my best to make it extreme I think my way to Malaysia can be called like that -
leaving home town 17.08 around 12 o clock
arriving to ldn around 14:00 the next day,
walking around coach station for around2,5 without any pounds- why do i need them;-)
travelling to the airport and around 6 hours of waiting there.
of course after around of one hour of walking around, refreshing i decided to pay for the internet and so am I.
after checking two most popular portals for estate trade I have still 3 hours to my fligth which I can spend online without any plans- I paid for it so I will use it, the whole flight will be time for sleep;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home