Sunday, May 03, 2009

Spring- yes it's you

Spring always brings changes- in your heart, emotions, behaviours and I started with small simple things --> cleaning my wardrobe - outcome 5 plastic bags with clothes which will be geven to the poorer people. Maybe I should try selling them but it's not in my character it's sometimes funny to think of how some things are just taken from family and you stick to them - so I will not trade my clothes but I just give them out:). So many old clothes - from highschool or even... primary school lol :D I kept one dress bought for graduating from primary school cause its so cool to know I still fit - my mood is much better afterwards;-). My wardrobe is halp empty but of courde it will be fuller after I bring back things from Warsaw but still I feel so much better:D. Still one wardrobe ahead wondering how many bags more :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home