Thursday, March 19, 2009

Coming back to blogging - yeah!

Reasons
I have bad memory and dont care about events and things most people think are amazing - blog is good option to look into the past
Im confused in life in paths to take, in size of learning of my last year, progress made, achievements accomplished
Im not sure my life is what I want it to be.
I think I still need to work on my communication and English
I dont have time to update each of my friends separatelly and I feel disconnected from some of them!
I hope my life is more exciting that it seems to be!

2 Comments:

At 9:46 PM , Blogger Jody Curvey said...

hey sibulka its good to have you back. i hope your english gets better and that your doing great in your life.

 
At 9:50 PM , Blogger Jody Curvey said...

sibulka how do you feel coming back to blogging. dont lose connection with me. you can always find me on blogger or my email which i gave you in your other blogs. did you get to 1000 yet.


Jody Curvey.
T-shirts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home