Thursday, March 19, 2009

HK surprises

1) there are poor people here- namely the beggers its so shocking cause tis Asia, cause they are on the fancy streets - shopping paradises
2) food - everything starts with your mind - as long as you don't think what you eat its good. In fact it was the same in India I luv food I love experimenting but I cannot think too much of what I have eaten.
So of course seafood and chinese food - chopstick is so much fun especially when hunting for pineapple :)
So so far got jelly from turtle shell
some crazy drinks of things i dont know
traditional chinese breakfast a lot of meat- yeah i eat meat no choice about it and...
sushi and seafood delicious!
3) Small - small flats in high building amazingly high ! wondering how people where to build them years ago - this means Asian people are indeed smarter and more advanced than the others?
4) Different peole different HK - Victor and Sandy - traditional and polite versus agressive funny to see that everything is changing even Asia ;-)
5) smell people, food Asia is so intense - India was the same!
6) I know I love Asia, I love travelling I also love independence, discovering new things

1 Comments:

At 10:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome to HK.
I'm in Beijing, When you come to Beijing,you will best feeling!

Bob
lllooo_96@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home