Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Why did I stop blogging

Sitting on the grass in front of the house I spent one year in I realized why I stopped blogging.
It was not because lack of time it was because:
1) I felt that when I'm in Poland people I want to share my thoughts and emotions with will be here around and I will not need blogging to update them.
What a painful mistake
during this year I havent met some - the question is do I still need and want - were they not important enough or just life and ppl changed and there is no need?
Basia, Mrozek, Kama and somehow my old EB is withing this group - my old EB cause i didnt participate in any get drunk as hell party since im back :(

some of the people I know I care and are important were just too far away - since we were both in the same country we thought there is noe need for fixed arrangements etc
This group goes to
Owoc, Kuspit, Laska and my lord:/

I thought blog is not relevant to stay in touch with ppl I care and far away - they deserve more time.
These are Ira, Geri, My BG MC team, Wolaczek
Wonder if you still come here and check what's up :>
life aaaa
I also realized that i didnt make a clear vision and goal for this year for me personally - from the very beginning I started the race- my personal race for 1000, when I realized its not possible and Im lonely in it I just clearly saw that ... I'm who I'm and that's all.
I went to India for 10 days and brought hardly any pictures being so cinvinced that I will come back there again - cause this year is just in between my life not a part of it.
Only after APXLDS I cam back on track that's why first posts are from there - region of culture that I admire and wanna be part of!.
It's funny because before I took picture of every room I lived in, eventhough I was travelling and not spending long hours there - for this year I didnt have my room so that I didnt have my place, without my place I think I lost my connection, so... I got it back and I'm here again:D

3 Comments:

At 10:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I do come back :)) I read you through my reader :D

 
At 1:53 AM , Blogger Anton Valkov said...

heh I was also checking regularly...

now I'm happy you write again :)

hugs:)

 
At 9:37 PM , Blogger Jody Curvey said...

sibulka please dont stop blogging. your blogs are fantastic.

Jody Curvey.
T-shirts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home