Friday, September 04, 2009

IC - AIESEC event in my non-AIESEC life


small XMU reunion - AIESEC gae me the opportunity to work in virtual teams and this is something that I for sure would love to do in my future life- work and connect virtually with people from different countries and regions!!!




AIESEC in Bulgaria:) beloved Tony!!! this is most probably - cause with tony you can never say for sure, last AIESEC conference when we met, pitty busy MCP didnt have time to just hang around and have random chats still its good to know that there are friends all over the world with whom u still have connection! And I was so proud seeing AIESEC in Bulgaria delegates - people I met on my way during MC term, but also seeing how stronger, more mature they are and how the country grows!










Victor- guy who is impressive and surprising mixture of Asian personality and European worldview in many cases!:)






















IC 2009 - actually for me huge huge feeling that it was high time to leave AIESEC and start new life, still it was good to meet some old friends - Robbie the most charming and energetic person on my way :)

1 Comments:

At 12:47 AM , Blogger Jody Curvey said...

Hello sibulka. looks like you had a lot of fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home