Friday, June 27, 2008

the longest break ever

:/ So actually for more than 2 months my life was... just too neurotic to write about it.
My brain and internal fights in it, intese emotions, tastes, people around made my life internal life of own thoughts rather than reasons for external celebration. So what is happening in the neurotic head- actually for last time in my life I have holiday - next year this time I plan to be about losing my students status. Maybe more appropriate from sitting in Marki would be going on some crazy holiday. At the almost end of my education I realized that besides drinking cheap wines my social experience was very limitted/ I used to sail so many of my summer holiday was spent on sailing, later on hm I was just in luv with not appropraite person and I took one holiday too much to suffer. Later on I find new addiction called AIESEC:]. Sometimes I really feel that I missed sth. Sometimes I regret it. Sometimes Im in such mood as the mood in this week. The mood is titled did I make right choices? Did I shape my life with ambition and fight or with risk averse attitude? how many ppl do know my real face, feelings and direction?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home