Friday, May 23, 2008

2 last/lost months

I can say undoubtedly that I lost 2 months for this blog. On one hand there is no point coming back, cause I will be always coming back instead of writing about presence.
On another these were extremelly important months that I need to keep in my mind and since I usually foget easily what happens around me it's better to write some update :)
so here it comes.
Last week in Bulgaria happened till 10th of April - I had the opportunity to chair conference - I don't think this is ideal task for me but I had chance to prove mysel. Checking ability to control people, manage their mood, energize them and put in reflection mood. Dunno if I was successful but this was also my last conference with AIESEC in Bulgaria - logistics - I will not comment that but I think I just got used to it. I don't care, I don't mind its just normal - so I've changed for positive or negative- no idea.
It was also interesting to host Dominika :) observing how typical;-) Polish person reacts :) a looot of fun but also a lot of useful support - so although Im extremelly not in touch with my EB and to be honest I dont even read all mails I more than sure that Marki will be full of EB 2006/2007 or kanalie ;-) mood :D.
Last week in BG was also party time, but my papa party was rather calm ;-) and we ended up with Ivo of course discussin AIESEC stuff, drinking wine and ... danding in super club Avenue ;-) but wine was drunk and sunflower seeds were eaten :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home