Monday, December 14, 2009

Being powerful or using your potential

Recently, I've realized that actually I'm not doing what I should do in order to feel happy and fulfilled. Actually, I'm doing totally weird things and acting as if I had wanted sth different, so I guess new year is a great time to actually make resolution as I quiet never do. Keep to them and pursuir own happiness.
So my first step is to get job that I will consider useful, funny enough it may be rather giving out Metro newspaper that internship in a big multinational company about all and nothing.
I have these thoughts crossing my mind why some jobs are regarded as not nice, not good to have and you shall be ashamed of them? I guess as long as you are satisfied with your work and money why not?
So DEcember is time for me to think and find some asnwers as I really go in wrong direction:/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home